Hi All,

After finally finding time to finish my new Laser 2MC from NSP I got to break
in this weekend my favorite way, take a couple of trim flights and enter a
contest.  Although my results weren't as impressive as Daryl's I do really
like this new plane.  I have not officially weighed it but in weighing all
the pieces separately it cam out to be around 33 oz.  It launches extremely
well and has a really impressive sink rate for a 2M size glider.  On my
initial hand toss the glider just flew right out of my hand and I did not
have to do a thing for it to just glide out smoothly and land basically all
by itself.  My first winch launch was totally uneventful as well.  All I have
done so far from the initial set up is to move the tow hook back about 3/8
inch and take a 1/4 oz of lead out of the nose.  The overall kit quality is
very good to excellent as would be expected from Sal.  Oh and BTW I did
manage to take 6th place in the contest out of 18 while flying against some
of the top pilots from KS, OK and TX.  No, I am not getting any special deals
to write this post, in fact this was the first glider I had ever purchased
from Sal but can assure you it won't be the last.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS