In a message dated 9/20/99 8:19:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Okay,
 Enough of this... lets just kiss and make up and be on our merry way. >>

I agree.  I think its sad to see friends fight.  So in an effort to help
everyone out I will accept sponsorship from any company, for any products.  I
will proudly display their log everywhere.  I will always say good things
about their products.  I won't fight with anyone on the exchange.  I know
this won't be easy, but for the good of this exchange, and R/C soaring
everywhere, I will do it.

altruistically-
Kristopher