Hello all
I have a NIB.  Feather HLG for sale. I got it from Mark Navarre. He won it at
the 99 IHLGF. F-G wing, composite bagged tail, (Not wood tail) and slightly
stronger fuse. All the cool stuff. Ready to ship. Going to the highest
bidder. We will start the bidding at $150.00. I will notify you privately of
the next bid amount.

Thanks
Robert Cavazos, Cavazos Sailplane Design, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com:/rcav">http://members.aol.com/rcav</A>
(909)485-0674 12901 Foreman Ave. Moreno Valley Ca. 92553 "Flash" Switchblade
wins the Nat's again!  1997, 98 and 99 Nat's Champ!

PS
I do not have time to build this plane. I think it is very well done. Brian
is a very good builder. You will be happy with this one!

For Newbee's (New In Box) (Hand Launch Glider)(1999)(International Hand
Launch Glider Festival)(FiberGlass)(fuselage)