Lemme tell you what I think--I have scanned and not digested all of the
posts--I too can delete--this doesnt bother me.  We have some folks with a
wonderful sense of humor.  Someone ended their post by saying that hawks
could indeed loop--but when they couyld pull out and fly thru a burning
loop--you had something.  Another signed his post  " Chief Looping Hawk "
Gotta admit I sat here and laughed to myself.  Then we got some
sourpusses--come on--loosen up and enjoy the lighter side of life.  We will
get back to the sailplanes.. I love it!!!   Jim