For Sale:

FMA 6-Channel Tetra Grab Bag:
One Tetra - New in Package
Two Tetras - Used One Month (Total of 3 Receivers)
Five Receiver Crystals - 36, 33, 23
All in new condition with original packaging and instructions
Channels 1-4, 6&7
All three with crystals for $100 - I pay shipping

Vision RF Modules Ch 33, 36 - $55 each - I pay shipping
Work perfectly circuit contacts are straight and clean
Ch 36 recently tuned by Airtronics

2 Vision 8-channel PCM Receivers - Perfect Cond. - $65 each - both Ch. 36
Just Retuned and set to Ch. 36 by Airtronics (PCM Vision version only
- won't work with Stylus)

2 Vision battery packs - one tired NiMH and one NiMH lasts about 45 min.
Both ready for your fresh cells - Shells are in Fair Condition - $10 each

1 Hitec CG325 Singing battery charger and cycler - $45 - 1 year old - perfect condition

1 DAW 1-26 60" sloper with two HS80MG metal gear servos - Poly foamie - great for
teaching
beginners.   This one is in good shape covered with ultracoat includes battery,
switch, servos
Virtually indestructible, flys good - $75

1 CR Climax Poly 60" sloper - Built from Prefab kit with fiberglass fuse.   Two CS20BB
servos.   Nicely covered
Ultracoat wing.    Some nicely repaired wear and tear.   Removable bolt on stabs.
Flys great.
Model and servos only - $95