Sat. was 3 - 5 - 7 - 6    On Sunday, I was timing for Gordy during the 4 min flight
and realized about a minute in that I hadn't
started the watch.  He was in big air waaay up, so no harm - no foul.  I usually
confirm out loud that the clock is set for X
minutes and running.  Missed that one.

Wiggle your sticks
David Judson
Riverside, CA