Hi Gang,

While in one of area hobby shops over the weekend I ran across some batteries
called Duralite Lithium-Metal batteries.  Have any of you guys seen and or
used these batteries and if so how well do they work.  Also, I was told that
you can only charge them with the charger that Duralite sells and was
wondering if that was really the case or if a Litco Alpha 4 (which I already
have) would be able to do the job ok.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS