>I just bought a Spectrum with an RG15 airfoil.  I was told it was an
>S3021.  Basically an obechi over white foam 104 inch wingspan.  Nice
>fiberglass with Kevlar strip t-tail fuse.  How will the RG15 fly
>compared with the S3021.

If you droop the trailing edge of both the flaps and ailerons about 3/32 of
an inch the RG15 will fly as slowly as the S3021. The stall of the RG15 is
not quite as forgiving as the S3021 but that should not be a problem unless
the tip chord is narrow. The T-tail is heavy and that means more nose
weight. Try to lighten the tail as much as possible without weakening it. It
should make a perfecty good thermal duration ship if it is set up well and
flown acording to its capabilities and limitations. The plane will land well
if it is properly set up for crow or 90 degree flaps.

Regards, Ollie

Yes, I know RG15 is used in F3B.  How about