Hi Garret,

Nope I don't have those simulators. I just wanted a
slope for my own flying and once I had it I shared it.

I did test those simulators though and I chose the
Aerofly for several reasons one of them the fact that
the wind adapts to the topography and produces lift at
the slope just as in real life. Also the thermals
location are random which makes hunting for thermals
is also very realistic.

I'm planing on designing a few additional gliders for
the Aerofly and I will try to make a slope scenery
version to look very much like the Torrey Pines slope
(including the hot dog stand ;-) ) so I feel more at
home while flying. I only wish I had a high quality
aerial picture of it, that would make it a lot easier.

=====