For Sale - Simprop Champion HLG.  Cleaning out the garage and I'll never get
to build this one.  Foam wings with balsa covering, nice fiberglass fuse with
slip-on nose cone.  Needs new leading edge stock - the stuff in the kit is
warped and the wing tip balsa is too heavy.  I thought the dihedral was too
skimpy and consulted with Blaine Rawdon whose eyeball and spreadsheet agreed
- you get the new dihedral recommendations.  This is what I'd call a
middle-level HLG.  You won't win the IHGL with it but it's a nice kit.
$50.00 including UPS.

Richard Shilling