> Last springtime, I saw a homepage devoted to GENTLE LADY's tons of
pics and
> stuff. Does anyone still remember the site? If the proprieter of that
site is
> still around- and if there are any other GENTLE LADY GLIDER sites.
> I'd appreciate it immensly.
>
> Ever so thankfull Dean

Tha'd be me.

Go to the menu at the bottom of my site. Highlight "Gentle Lady" and
behold. It has pictures, stories, building tips, links, etcetera,
etcetera, etcetera.

To all you flying fools out there-- Send me pictures of your Gentle
Lady and I'll put it in my "Scrapbook". To all those who have donated
to the site-- thank you!!

Cheers,
Bill Mulder

P.S. Dean- If you have questions, feel free to ask.