You can now see the Diamant info at:
http://slope_basher.tripod.com/index.html  I've dropped GeoCities.  They're
servers seem to be very slow.

This website includes a write up of the crash it recently suffered.  I was
offering this plane RTF for $450.  Now I'm willing to part with it for
whatever you think is fair.  The Fuse is repairable, and the Wing appears
structurally sound, but has cosmetic damage.  I have replacement tail stabs
available, and the wing rod is in excellent shape.

You would need to do the following:
1.  Repair fuse with epoxy/carbon tow
2.  Remount the servo tray
3.  Fill some dings in the wing surface
4.  Replace wing servo gears (x4), or all new servos
5.  Find a better, more rigid way to support push rods in fuse.
6.  Provide RX  (battery is included)

I have digital pictures of the post crash Diamant available via email to
those who request them.  They will be uploaded to this website later this
week.  This is still a nice plane that deserves a better home than what I
can provide.

Available in SoCal for viewing.

Nathan Woods
Temple Hill Slope Squadron