Gordy ranted...>
>Klaus,
> This was a stupid post.  First the way to get better products is not to
>advertise a company's shortcomings but rather to promote the positives of
>their product.

Positives have their place, but I also want to know the negatives so that I
can weigh where my $$ is going.  This is an *exchange*, not a forum for
kissing the manufacturers' backsides.  I hope all the guys out their kitting
planes have great success in their endeavors, but I also want to know who's
going the extra mile to produce a top quality product.

Tim
Austin, TX