As of this morning, we have 8 pilots pre-registered for the
So. California F3F slope race at Temple Hill.

Pre-registration makes life easier on the score keeper
and a little easier on the CD.  It is much easier to remove
you at the last minute than add you (freq conflicts, etc)
Soooo, if you think you're racing, go ahead and pre-register.

Entry fee is $10 at the hill.  Pre-registration is FREE.

Email me the following Pre-Registration information:

FIRST and LAST Name
AMA#
Club Name (opt)
Team Name (opt)