Hey folks!

Like to invite you for visiting our websites. Going through them you will see some real cool photos in our "gallery" (sorry, but we did not yet manage to install the Visalia photos we have - will be done soon!)  and you will hear something about our servos and about the recent contests and championships that have been won using them.

You will see for yourself why our moto is 'Built up to a Quality,  not down to a Price'. Why so many of your friends are choosind Volz Servos. And while you do it you may win some of those great prizes (= Micro-Maxx servos, Wing-Maxx servos and our new cool T-Shirt. Worth US$ 300+).

Michael Volz

--------------------

For those who do not like to get things for free or those who may not have a few minutes to study our website -  here are some of the Recent successes with Volz Servos in 1999

1st World Speed Trials:    1st and 2nd place with Wing-Maxx / Micro-Maxx

F3J-Eurochampionship:   1st places Team ranking Senior- and Junior-class

F5B-Eurochampionship (electroflight):   Six (6!) of Top Ten pilots have been flying with our Wing-Maxx servos

JET-Worldchampionship:   Vice-Worldchampion with Wing-Maxx and Micro-Maxx

F3B-Worldchampionship:  1st and 2nd place Team ranking and  2nd,  3rd and  4th place individual ranking

F3B-Eurocontest Tour:    1st and 2nd place with Wing-Maxx and Micro-Maxx

F3B-German Championship: 1st,  4th and 5th place with Wing-Maxx / Micro-Maxx

F5B-600 Eurocontest-Tour: 2nd, 3rd and 6th with  Wing-Maxx Servos

--
VOLZ Servos
Lilistr. 83c

Tel: +49 (0)69 - 887070
Fax: +49 (0)69 - 887635
Website: http://www.volz-servos.com

Servos designed up to a Quality - not down to a price.