I just started up a page to access my planform modeling spreadsheet.

It is saved in Excel version 3.0. There are only minor changes compared to the
version that was available on my previous site. I did find an empirical formula
for predicting control surface effects. There's a small input box near the control
surface modeling area that you can use to help make correct control input values
for a given control size (portion of local cord) and deflection.

John Hazel

http://homepage.av.com/johnhazel/downloads.html