I'm flying into Oakland tomorrow (FRIDAY) for a conference, and may have
some time after I arrive to go sloping (AFTERNOON). What's gonna be working
tomorrow and how do I get there?? The nearer it is to the Oakland airport
and or Mills College, the more likely it is that I'll be able to fly, but
I'm open to all suggestions. I'd really like to test out the newly finished
wings for my micro-sloper! I can accomodate very light to medium heavy lift.

THANKS for any replies,

Scobie in Seattle