In a message dated 11/3/99 10:29:57 PM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Special plasticized molds. VERY strong.
>  (I hope so, too!)
>
>  Best,
>  CD
>  ----------------------------
>  Carolyn S. DeFrancesco
>  Northeast Sailplane Products, Inc.
>  140 Kirby Lane, Williston VT 05495 USA
>  Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Tel:      802-658-9482
>  Fax:     802-860-5086
>  Website: http://www.nesail.com
>  ----------------------------

Couple questions......
How is the Victor made?
>From the original description, and I'm going off memory here, the plane
sounds like it's prepainted-bagged-composite, not hollow molded like the
original post implies.  Unless you guys take a hollow wing and stuff a foam
core into it, which kinda defeats the purpose of hollow molding.

Also, what the heck is a "plasticized" mold and why does the strength of the
mold matter?

Just curious...

Addict