Walter,
Try to get to the SW classic in time for the hlg contest Friday. I will
have my UpLinks for the unlimited hlg event and will be discus launching
a SunBird for the Old Buzzards portion if I can get it to hang together
during the launch. May have to add a bit of carbon here and there but the
general design looks to be OK for discus style launch with a bit of
launch presets for rudder and elevator.
--
Dick Barker
Seattle, WA