A SOURCES page has been put into the RDS website below. From the opening
page, click on SOURCES to bring up that page and click on various banners
for more info. Our mutual friend Tim McCann has added the couplers to his
line of neat soaring things and if you get a skid or skeg at the same time,
you'll escape any possible S & H.

I hope all who purchased couplers from me (990 pair!) will take the
initiative to make use of them and show up at the field next year with
clean wings for a change. With all the help available in the website, there
is no reason to be intimidated by the installation. The website is
regularly updated to be on top of new things learned from my own unending
efforts and from other modeler input. Rob Crockett's set of pics, now
accessible in the website,  taken as he retrofitted the system in an obechi
skinned Sapphire, shows just what he did, step by step. Check 'em out. . .
.nicely detailed "how to" stuff.  Holler if you have questions.

Harley Michaelis, [EMAIL PROTECTED] 26 S. Roosevelt, Walla Walla, WA.
99362. (509)529-2562  RDS website:  http://www.bmi.net/propt/rds/ Overall
website: http://www.lsf023.com