Stan - the Sagitta fuse is about right for a 2 meter wing, IMHO. It's a great
flying plane, in the right hands, and I have seen the wings stretched. Look
around and you will see that current designs are stretching the tail boom on
back, and the noses are getting longer to match. There are good reasons. If
you want to experiment, by all means do so. Bear in mind that IT'S THE PILOT,
NOT THE PLANE. A good pilot can make pretty much any plane work well, even a
stretched wing Sagitta. It'll probably look cool as well.

happy trails - Rob Glover

ps - sorry to post & run, but I gotta be offline for a couple days...going to
Cambridge for beans and lobsters.

<<  How large a wingspan can you put on a Sagitta fuselage and still maintain
a good degree of rudder/elevator control ?
 TIA
 Stan >>