Del, wipe the foam off your mouth.  It's dripping on your straight jacket and getting
it all wet.  Many of your fellow modelers use
diaphragm and pistons pumps without any hint of trouble.  The FeatherCut system has
been producing quality results without a hint of
trouble.  There are several ways to achieve the same result.  Not just your way.  Be
open to new ideas.  The world is not flat as
some used to think.  Haven't you heard?

Your friend in Minneapolis,
Ed