In a message dated 11/26/99 9:48:06 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I'm looking for a good inexpensive HLG RTF, who puts out a good kit like
 this?  I want something to learn on and is somewhat competitive.  Thanks

 --
 Glenn R. Whitcomb
 Elko, NV

Glenn,
I'd suggest a look at the Orion that Sal has on special for just $139.  Very
nicely built and quite strong too.  It flys well with no bad habits.  Its
really a little heavy to be really fully competitive, but it makes a great
way to get into HLG's.
http://www.nesail.com/orion.html

Good luck,
Lenny Keer