----- Original Message -----
>From: Kerry Cochrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 1999 4:29 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Hang Glider Flight Simulator Game

 Winter is here soon :(  Many of us will be spending more time indoors and
when we need a break from building we may play on the computer.  Has anyone
tried this game?:

   http://www.wilcopub.com/hangsim/intro.html

>  There is even one sailplane to choose.

Fellow pilots,
Thanks Kerry...

I have just taken the liberty of ordering four (4) copies of Wilco's Light Flight
Simulator from
Belgium.  This brings the Express Courier shipping to $7.50 per unit.

I'm keeping one.  The other three programs are up for grabs @ $47.00 plus let's try
$4.00 UPS
Ground
shipping within the continental USA.  Submit your request by e-mail, following up with
personal or
cashier's check or money order for the full amount of $51.00 pp.   Perhaps someone in
Canada will
offer to do something similar for your colder pilots up there!!  Checks will be
deposited when
order is received in hand from Europe.

John R. Page
828 Pennsylvania Ave.
Medford, OR 97501-2555
541-779-2179
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If orders confirmed by deposits reach eight (8) or more units, I will be happy to
place an order
for them
to save you the large shipping cost on a single unit.

Not related to the Wilco Company, merely a hope-to-be-delighted customer.  No
relationship to Mr.
Cochrell, except he works at one of my favorite places in this world, where my father
invented
radar
65 years ago, the great U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, Washington D.C.
http://www.nrl.navy.mil/

May you all recover speedily from any turkey hangovers!! JRP