In a message dated 11/28/99 7:41:02 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I have accquired and electric powered sailplane and I would like to be
able
 to not only charge my motor pack but my flight pack and tranny as well.  I
 see that a lot of guys are using the Sirrus (sp?_ charger, the little blue
 box.)  I was wondering if it will also charge 8 2000 mha cells as well as
 the radio packs?>>

The Sirius is an excellent charger for your transmitter and receiver
batteries.  I'm sure it would also charge your 2000 mah motor battery, but it
would probably take about 4 hours!  What you really need for charging motor
batteries is a peak detecting charger with adjustable current.  I like the
Astroflight 110D.

<< I'm not sure if the guy has a web site or not, nor do I know how to get in
 touch  with him to order the charger if it will work ok.

 Regards, Perry >>

You can go to <A HREF="http://www.teleport.com/~sirius/index.htm">Home Page
for Sirius Electronics</A>  for more info.

Good luck,
Lenny Keer
RMSA, Colorado