Ray,

The Dassel was a constand chord aileron ship with a span of about 2M.  The
Airfoil was a Eppler 182, whihc has alot of reflex.  It was a molded ship
and a version of it was flown as an F3B entry back in the late 70's.  Chord
was about 8", flying stab.  I'll see if I can dig out some pics, unless Skip
Miller has some.  Do you Skip?

Chris Adams

-----