I made my first attempt at glassing a wing over Thanksgiving weekend, with very poor results.  Due to brain failure, I got lacquer thinner on the cores and ruined them.  The area that did not get thinner on it became my practice subject.
I used one layer 4oz cloth with Aluzine epoxy from Fiberglass Hawaii (both are high quality products leftover from surfboard and kayak construction).  I had a single carbon fiber tube for a spar.  The wing is about 4 feet long and a has a 6" chord.  Aluzine is UV resistant, sands well, and can be layered with polyester resin or itself without sanding because it makes no amine blush.  It is expensive and I figured it would work well for a small wing as well as a surfboard.  I've also worked with WEST system epoxy (14' ply & glass fishing boat) and it has behaved similarly on non-R/C projects.
Even after letting the epoxy cure for two days, the epoxy was sandable but the wing was still soft - I could easily squish it with my fingers - and the trailing edge was very flexible.  I removed the spar and easily flexed the wing - it bent about 90 degrees with the bottom skin buckling, then the top skin tore, snapping the foam.  Is one layer of 4oz glass enough?  Is this a sign of needing a different epoxy?  I'll stick to balsa sheeting until I figure out what I did wrong.
TIA
-Silas-
PS.  Flew and built all Thanksgiving weekend long.  Ezagi lost two props before being grounded by windy conditions.  Flew Zagi LE in 45mph winds with 55mph gusts at two new slopes and found a grassy slope for soon to be finished Toucan.