We don't have too many Hwak's up here in Montreal, but today I was out
sloping an HLG at my favorite slope when a Seagull passed dangerously
close to my plane and for no apparent reason let a big dump go on my
wing.
Seeing as there are so many bird experts on the exchange, I thought I'd
ask. Does this have some inner meaning, is the bird trying to tell me
something? I know my flying stinks but, I think this was uncalled for.
Even though this has left me traumatised, and possibly scarred for life,
I want you all to know I have no ill feelings for the Gull and I would
never attack it or harm it in any way. I love all birds and until this
incident, I thought they all loved me.

        Come on everyone, lighten up on poor old Raymond, I am sure he is
jesting, and believe it or not so am I :-))

Robert,
Montreal