Ben Yahr was looking for information on canards.
Doug Joyce spent many years successfully developing and flying canard
F1C (FAI International Free flight class) models, (I think even making
the US world champs team). I believe at least some of his developments
were recorded in National Free Flight Society published symposia papers.
The listing of symposia papers is at the NFFS web site at
http://www.freeflight.org/

--
John O'Sullivan
Nova Scotia