At 02:42 PM 12/12/1999 CST, you wrote:
>Can someone give me more information on this plane or a web site where I can
>look at it.  The information I have been given so far is as follows:
>
>Ailerons
- yes
>Flaps
- yes
>Elevator
- yes
>Rudder
- yes
>3-piece wing
- flat center section
>Detachable tail
- bolt on T tail
>Has 4 wing servos bays
- yes
>Rudder is Pull-Pull system
- yes

>I would like to know the wingspan, airfoil type, any recommendations etc.

Fiberglass fuselage, built up wing, built up stab, built up rudder, carbon
fiber reinforced spruce, balsa and birch plywood spar in main wing.

Wingspan = 113"
Wing area = 997 ins/sq
Airfoil = S3021
Fuselage length = 49"
Flying weight = 70 ozs.
Wing loading = 10.2 ozs/sq ft

We now own the rights to this kit, but it will be awhile before we
reintroduce this kit.

My only recommendation is, to try and find a second hand kit. There should
be a bunch of them floating around, about 75 have been offers to us.

We do have replacement fuselages in stock, about 400 pcs., if there is
enough interest, we may offer this glider as a short kit. Laser cut ribs,
fiberglass fuselage, plans, photo illustrated instruction manual, etc.

Hope this helps.

-Roy Simpson       AMA 52070
Dream Catcher Hobby, Inc.
P. O. Box 77