Hi Gary:

Have two Alceone's, 2 m  a standard.  I like them very much.  I, also, use 4
servos in the wings.
These planes are tough and they can do some awesdome stunts, not all of the
stunts I performed were intended.   I get bored just going up and floating
around so, I have landed in trees and once I landed in the Mississippi Power
transmission Lines (44K Volts) had the leading edge ot the wings trimmed with
reflective tape and the power line burned the tape, blew the fuse on the
power line the plane is ok and I and my friends still fly it often.

These planes are easy to land and very reactive if trimmed properly, mine
climbs out on launch like it is on guide wire.  Good height and does some
great  zooms.

Have fun
Virg Barker