I just visited Gabes new Website, it shows his full selection of the best
battery shrink wrap I have tried to date.. and that is saying something since
I have passed on thousands of gordycells around the world, and have been
checking for shrink almost everywhere I go.

What makes his sooo good?  First its clear, you can inspect your pack's
connections and located a cell that has vented easily.

Next it's very thin but has more stretch to it versus say the yellow stuff we
get at hobby shops or on packs from pack suppliers.  That means less brittle.
 Don't get me wrong it not rubbery but it stays more flexible once shrunk.

the other thing is his selection of sizes.  not one size fits some...

Really good pricing too.

I got some and tested it last month and left the pack on a cycle charge
discharge that was set at 2amps each way for the last couple of weeks and
while the pack didn't vent you can bet it got hot.  The shrink didn't split
and seems to still be flexible.

Good work to Gabe for finding this stuff.<A HREF="http://nyblimp.com/cs.htm">G
abes Shrink Page</A>

Gordy