I have for sale a 8 Memory Sailplane Vision ver 3.0 software which has all
the upgrades...TX
this is the 8 sailplane model good cond very hard to get these days price is
$300.00 shipped to your door for USA only I am in so cal... orange county
comes with ch 35 Module and Battery Pack also.. email me thanks
Mike Morjoseph.. HSS .. I have 3 Visions and they are Great Radios.. Great
Thermal Duration Radio has alot of bells and whistles for those Spot
Landings!!! thanks...