I just took out the last remaining narrow drive in my Power Tower 225.  My
3000 and EX will no longer print vertical photoshop files, will print text
from Word with no problem. Changing settings in chooser does nothing,
changing the spool disk in the config/utility does nothing.  This happened
before when I specified a fast drive for spooling when I had the narrow
still installed.  The narrow had the system, so I figured it didn't want to
write across the wide card.  Changing the spool disk back to the narrow
fixed the problem.

Now I have the system on a wide drive, the spool disk set to the system
disk, lots of hard drive space, lots of ram available; have changed spool
disks with no help.  If I simply rotate the image to a horizontal/landscape
and set this in page set up, the same file prints fine.  This is a simple
enough work around but seems unnecessary.  Any ideas?

TIA
Barry