I am planning on putting some of my sailplanes in my garage in order to
clear some space in the basement,...for more sailplanes. Does anyone
know if storing model airplanes in an unheated garage will result in any
damage to the planes (both balsa and epp gliders). The garage is
attached to my house but it is unheated. It is dry. I have a lot of
shelf space and it would be a perfect aircraft hanger. The temperature
in the garage probably varies from a low 32 degrees (F) in the winter to
a high of 90 degrees in the summer.

Thanks for any advice.

Cliff