Ray Hayes                                 call or fax......1-(219) 434-1322
Sky Bench Aerotech                   email.....  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
9218 Thunder Hill Place               website..  http://www.skybench.com
Ft. Wayne, Indiana  46804                    Model Aviation Headquarters

Greetings,

If you would like to see Taylor's T-shirt art work, it is on Mark Miller's
Old Buzzard's Sunbird Classic contest website on the "Shameless Commerce"
page.http://www1.minn.net/~crabcake/sunbird/index.html

Now if I only had time to turn Taylor's art work into decals.

The latest entry list is not up on Mark's site.

Enjoy,

Ray

----------
> From: Taylor Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [RCSE] Sunbird Contest Shirts -Order Now!
> Date: Friday, January 07, 2000 10:31 AM
>
> The Old Buzzard Sunbird Contest shirts are going to be ordered from
> the silkscreener in a week (January 14).
> If you would like one ... or more.... please e-mail me.
>
> We have two choices available.... a standard white T-Shirt, printed
> with a 12" x 12" image of the Sunbird contest logo...... or a white
> polo shirt with pocket... printed with the same image.
>
> Sizes available are mens small, medium, large, extra large, and