Howzit out there in the madlands? Any one catch any MERCEDES golf at
KAPALUA on MAUI? Notice the 35mph plus winds? Well we did!!!!!! On the
front side of WEST MAUI mountins a place called MALUHIA boy scout camp.
This is the NE side of the mountain the golf game was held. It faces WAY NE
all the way to ALASKA.No mo nuthin in the way to disrupt the wind. Gortex
jackets were needed as the temp had to be 72 ish and wind up to 40-45 in
some gusts. Flew all day 9-5 (not like work) but I was a tired pup by the
time I got home. If any one out there is headed to MAUI drop me a thread at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   I'll be more than happy to show you what we
got.TD,Slopping,and,thermal/slpoe mix at 5000 ft. plus. Thats right 5000 ft
plus. I'm in the phone book,the only CZAR listed.
Part II---Two uf us are headed to the Ol Buzzards and the SWC in AZ then on
to SD to the Mid Winter Electrics to see what its like to be at and see all
the cool stuff thats flying and the buying. Being from MAUI if we drove 4
hours we'd be back where we started. If anyone would like to suggest a
travel route out of LA up to Parker, then Mesa AZ,then San Diego with
flying spots in between I'd sure like that. We will have a SUV for this
mission.
Aloha and Mahalo (goodby and thank you)
Nick Czar
IFLYALOT