Was just looking at my SWC acceptance form to see exactly what the tasks are
going to be.  It stated a 25' tape at 1 point for every inch.  Does that
mean a "bullseye" is worth 300 points as 12x25=300, then subtract 1 point
for every inch off "bullseye"?
Its been a long time since I have flown in a "spot landing" contest, but I
always thought it was 1 point for every 3 inches, with bullseye being 100,
then counting 1point off for every 3 inches.  Was it just a typo or is it
really 1 point per 1 inch?   thanks, Walter