We had good interest last night at the Torrey Pines Gulls
meeting.  Program was on Slope Racing, mostly SR2K.

I am excited and really ready to race.  If at all possible
attend the SR2K Clinic and Practice at Poway Slope.
It will really great if we get some experienced slope racers
to share their insight.  We will be discussing race procedures,
how to turn, how to pass, etc..

Spring SoCal SR2K Man-On-Man Slope Race schedule is as follows.

Sunday Jan 23rd - Poway Slope - Clinic and Practice (Free)
Sunday Feb  - Poway Slope - 1st Point Series Race $5
Sunday Mar  - Temple Hill - 2nd Point Series Race $5
Sunday Apr  - Torrey Pines - Point Series Final Race $10

All SR2K classes are welcome.  48 Inch EPP, 60 Inch (EPP LE)
Sportsman, and 60 Inch Conventional will be on a standard
100 meter course.  For you unlimited racers,
courses at Poway and Temple will be longer than 100 meters
for you, but not that much.  Torrey Pines race will be the
normal full length that was run in the past.

Unlimited and 60 Inch Conventional racers should post or
contact their rivals to make sure there will be at least two
of you to compete.  The other alternative is just to show
up and bring an 48 inch EPP or 60 inch (EPP LE) Sportsman
ship and your conventional racer.  I guarantee those
classes will be competing.

I will also be conducting Pre-Registration via email about
a week and a half before the event.  That will give us some
idea on how many per class.

Individual race awards will be ribbons.  Point series awards
will be spiffy.  AMA membership is required.

Jerry R. Craft VWP Ni-Dan
Radio Control Angi-San
Wk 858-320-4128
Cel 760-803-6955