Last time I posted this, I only kept two of the replies and they appear to
have fallen through.  So again:

For Sale - one new and unused Logic Fuse.  Fuse means pod w/canopy
preattached to tapered CF tailboom.  NO tailfeathers, NO instructions, NO
epoxy, NO plans.  Just a fuselage :-0

Asking $90.00 US to be received within one week (seven calendar days).
Checks and M.O.'s are acceptable.  I pay shipping (cheeep) or buyer can
throw in extra $$ for shipping of choice.

For those curious, I am selling because I have at least a half dozen
Monarchs and I don't want to re-invent the wheel (different arrangement
battery packs, wing mounting, etc...).

Whew!