What is the SOP for cleaning molds?  The mold has an interior surface of
aluminum filled surface coat.  I wax the mold with TR high temp wax,
then apply a coat of PVA (no baking, no sticking... finally).  When I
pop the part, a thin residue of epoxy around the flange (especially at
the parting edge) often remains.

Currently, I am scraping the epoxy with a wooden popsicle stick.  Then I
wash the mold with soap and warm water to remove the PVA.  This is
rather time consuming.  I hope someone has a better way.

TIA

--
Ron Richardson
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]