I second that about the grommets.  And add that you should snip
the screws that come with the servos shorter, or find shorter
ones, for the wing.

Gordy not only knows everything, but soon too he'll
know I sent in my checks to RCSD to pick up where I left off
in Nov, '98 through 1/01.

Gordy may not be "Mr. Personality", but his Stylus/Spectra
modification article is WAY COOL!

Dial-a-crash, planes in the trash, brain's feeling brash, dole out more
cash... Cuz I really hate it when I drive 1/2 hour to a hill,
late in the afternoon, and someone's flying on my frequency and
doesn't want to land any time soon, and then they land, but
decide not to switch off for 10 minutes, just on general
principles.

-Paul