Lancaster, PA

  Saturday & Sunday  August 5th & 6th 2006.  The events will be the same as last year's event.  Ladder event on Saturday, and mixed tasks on Sunday. Something for everyone. 2 classes, 100" or less  RES class, and an Unlimited class for unlimited span and unlimited controls. Pilots who flew last year will have first choice for their last years frequency.  One pilot per frequency. Entry fee must be paid by May 1st to confirm your frequency for the contest.  $20 for one day, $30 for both days It will be on one of three beautiful sod farm fields in Amish Lancaster County,  a mile south of Manheim, PA , just off Route 72, used by the Lancaster Area Soaring Society.  Rooms and good food are only a mile from the fields. Food will be available on the field each day.  Information is on the LASS web site. . Awards to 5th place each class each day. You can only fly one class per day, but may switch classes for Sat & Sunday..  We had a wonderful turn out last year, and hope for an increase in registrations this year. We had flyers from 9 states last year.

Please email to hold your frequency, last years entrants have choice of their 2005 frequency. Prompt payment will insure it.

Bruce Musser   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bill Grenoble    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bill Grenoble
LSF 7558 IV