I am in the process of assembling a couple of 3.5--4 meter size sailplanes, and am wondering if anyone on the list has a slope site they fly this size bird in the central-SE area of Virginia? I know a couple of smaller sites, but am looking for maybe a moutain site capable of top landing, say in the Shenendoah Valley ???(Or anywhere within a couple hour drive of Richmond)

If you don't want to discuss your sites on a public forum, please email me directly.
THANKS!
                             Rick