To: "mark browning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] 4 sale

About time you get ridda that thing!!! Death to all 2-meters!!! (followed by evil laugh)

Mark Triebes
Elk Grove, CA

From: "mark browning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Image 4 sale
white with blue and green tips blue bottoms
5 cell pack
hitec 85mg and 81mg servos
add receiver and fly
flown well some cosmetic damage flies great!
launches hard (for a 2mtr)
$500.00
will bring to az
thanks
Mark

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are
generally NOT in text format