Even an Ex-Wife was a nice person at once.  :-/

Sounds like Karlton is head over heels into a new hobby. Kinda like finding a new wife.

Steve

At 02:38 AM 2/7/2006, Klaus Weiss wrote:
I met Karlton, on my one and only trip out of Aus. Took time out of his busy
day to show me around. I also submitted a picture in his R.C. photo
competition, one time. Other pilots voted on the various photos and I
happened to win 1st prize. He sent me out a MPX Twinstar, complete with
servos batteries esc etc. I found him to be a good guy (same as Gordy - he
is also a good guy). Wishing him success and all the best.  We can probably
all relate to a bad experience with someone at some time. Not good to keep
anger festering for such a long time Jeff.

Klaus Weiss
Sydney Australia
http://www.hsl.org.au
http://www.users.bigpond.com/kkw1