Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:56:46 -1000
From: "R/C Soaring.COM Webmaster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Soaring@airage.com>
Subject: Kits For Sale

Hi,

I am posting this for a friend.  Please contact him if you are interested in
any of these.  Thanks, Joe.

His e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Airtronics:
Aquila 99", pristine in box plus glass fuselage
Eclipse, 78" electric, complete with motor and prop

Durable Aircraft Models EPP P-51 Mustang, PSS

K&A Models P-38 PSS, 50" span, fiberglass fuse and booms, foam wings
with balsa sheeting

PG Gerais (Czech Rep) Fox,  aerobatic sailplane, 2 meter span, glass
fuse, wings completed with covering

Dodgson Saber 121" span, glass fuse, foam wings, spar partly
assembled, three boxes

Edmonds Algebra (England) 2.5 meter red gelcoat glass fuse, some
balsa has brown stains

BAE Hawk 50" PSS, P.J. Models English kit, fuse, wings and tail foam
with veneer already applied

DH Vampire 51" span PSS, foam wings already veneered, glass fuse pod

  K8b 1/4 scale pristine Flair kit (England)

Oly llb, 1/4 scale thermal soarer, Charlesworth plans and canopy

I also have those Mark Grand glass fuselages, one looks like a mini
Phase 6 and the other is for a rotating wing
small thermal ship. I have foam cores already cut for them.

Joe Nave
NetMeister, Inc.
InterNetwork Design & Integration

4224 Waialae Avenue #155