Hey all,
I'm not real good at keeping up with all the news posted on this group, and I have a question. While checking John Derstines' website today, noticed several links were dead. Then, realised I remember something about John having problems or something a couple of months ago.... At the risk of maybe bringing up a touchy or worse subject, IS Endless Mountain still in business?

Anyone else selling large scale sailplanes in the US??

Again, if I have offended or made a gross mistake, please forgive and set me straight....

Rick