I hope you and the Insanity kick some serious tail Daryl. Dont want to have to sell mine and become another mass market flyer again. Good luck man!
Walter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daryl Perkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 4:27 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Supra Insanity at the SWC... and giving....

Hi Guys,

I spoke to Barry the other day... he said something
about having shipped over 60 Supras so far... so if 67
have been shipped... I'm assuming the best I'll be
able to pull off is 68th place... but I'll be there...
and I'll keep swingin'.. if I can knock just one
off... I'll be happy...

Ok...ok.... I want you guys to know what a giver I
am... I actually went to the hobby store... bought
some wood to make a down and dirty mold to mold some
lead ballast for my Insanity at Phx... just so it
won't blow for you guys... if I have ballast... it
won't blow... you guys owe me... and since Supras
penetrate 100 kt wind at 28 ounces with little to no
loss in altitude... and go up on gerbel farts when
balanced at 92.5 cm....

I LOVE having a target... ;-)

My Insanity and I will be in Phoenix... bring your
singles...

In the immortal words of Al Bundy... "Let's Rock."