Yes, buy the Supra. Its the only plane out there that can climb out and max in sink; when using the proper joiners, once cored will allow one to set down xmitter, hit the porta potties, stop by the lunch line, then after self thermaling down wind a mile plus, when you finally grab that xmitter, cant really see your plane, end up at 20 ft, dont worry, this puppy will come home and nail the 100. If you dont want to bother with thermals, will launch, even down wind, higher than all else out there, and give you a min of 15-20 minutes DAT - all you have to do is sandbag a bit till you make sure the other stuff up there isnt sinking like a rock then step up(whoops, forgot, this puppy will climb out in sink-forget the fine art of sandbagging) launch this machine too the moon, down wind no less, go easy on those thumbs and you are guaranteed your 17-1/2 minute max. Ive even heard there are crop circles at the SWC. Are "they" here to observe this mighty machine? Running scared "they" are! What they dont know, and Ive been told this by those in the know, they arent seeing the best in the molded Supra as the only thing out there that can out fly it is the light bagged one. Yes buy the Supra or forever find yourself on the last page.
Walter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Eckel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Wind Question - Not for Sport Fliers

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the feedback. A couple of you Chicago guys were nice enough to share your wisdom. After seeing Rich Burnowski conquer the wind on a couple of occasions I respect the Chicago guys!

I was hoping for a "smoking gun" that would be the solution to all my problems...... Perhaps it would be easier to just buy a Supra? (That's a joke, son.) :-)

Rick